I don't plan to right now. I am going to send out laundry. The washer / dryer we have takes 4 hours to do one small load. It only cost 6 dhs to wash and iron pants and shirts and have them picked up and delivered.
Based on the excerpts from the dog and cat diary.
My blog is intended to enlighten family and friends about my experience in living in a foreign country for the first time.
Are you going to go get a maid?
ReplyDeleteI don't plan to right now. I am going to send out laundry. The washer / dryer we have takes 4 hours to do one small load. It only cost 6 dhs to wash and iron pants and shirts and have them picked up and delivered.
ReplyDeleteThe washers and dryers are tiny here too and they take forever! So fun to read what you are learning. God Bless you!
ReplyDelete