Well today was Eric's first day of school. He loved it, he said he likes his classes, the food was good, his teachers are awesome and everyone is really really nice. So we couldn't ask for more. Yesterday was orientation and ten girls showed him around, so he was psyched about that. Today he hooked up with some of the guys from the soccer team and they are getting together tonight to kick around the soccer ball. he is on a block schedule so he had four classes today and a different four tomorrow. He has about eighteen kids in a couple of classes (Arabic and Enviro. Science) and only a few in the other classes.
And I thought I was retired, but when I went in to volunteer, they handed me an application. Short story, I talked to the grade school art teacher on Sunday who I guess liked me, because she told me when we where done talking that 'she picked me'. That was it, I started today helping in the art department 3 1/2 hours a day and getting paid for it. The art teacher is a Seminole grad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment