Saturday, August 15, 2009
Day 14 of my captivity
Have I told you how much I hate the pollution? The air is at toxic levels according to the EPA, and above legal limits according to the US. I read on one EPA website, that they recommend you only live here two years because it is so dangerous for your lungs and heart. And if having to breath bad air is not enough, the air inside is toxic too, because the building have coal for electricity. Outside air is bad for three reasons, the oil refineries, the building dust, and the emissions from automobiles. To make it worst, if that is possible, everyone smokes. You can’t get away from it. People smoke all over, they smoke in the food court at the mall, they smoke at all the restaurants, and they even smoke in the movie theaters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment