I’ve noticed that there is not a seatbelt law. I have not seen one single car seat. Kids are all over the car, jumping from the back seat to the front seat. The attitude is ‘God will’. It doesn’t seem to matter that there are a million people from every part of the world driving together on tiny little roads made for about a fourth of the traffic.
And that brings me to my next observation: I have met some really nice people, that in my regular circle I would think they are Christian; not so true. I know several muslim who are wonderful people and act Christian like, and one of the nicest ladies I met is reorganized morman. The teacher I work with is ‘not quite sure’ but her husband is atheist. It makes me wonder… I was just lucky enough to have been born in the United State of American and raised by parents who believed in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. But what if I had not been born into a Christian family? I would be something different, raised differently, believing as strongly about my faith as I do about Christianity. It seems so messed up. It is very hard to talk to adult women, who are so ‘normal’, about how differently we believe. My teaching is, if they are not Christian, therefore not going to heaven, but to hell. They believe that I am not going to heaven. One of us is wrong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment